Views: As far as view is concerned we count video playback duration, we don"t count number of views. Max playback duration is 1.5 times. It means 100 minutes" video can be played for 150 minutes.
3. Incomparable & Self Sufficient
Ø THREE STUDY MODULES covering each & every Topic in Diagrammatic & Tabular Form with Text,
Ø TWO QUESTION BANKS:
F One solely covering 450+ Questions (including Past Exams Questions, Practice Manual, ICAI Study Material and RTP) alongwith answers will be provided.
F Second Booklet which is Blend of Problems & solutions and MCQ based questions, will be provided.
4. MCQ Based questions [+] Case-studies [+] Practical Problems on each Topic are discussed during the classes.
5. For your self evaluation, Home-work (in relation to each class discussion) is assigned as well as TEST PAPERS (including MCQ based questions) are provided time to time.
6. Doubts/Queries (Practical / otherwise) may be discussed on whats app / message / E-mail.
7. A series of TEN Revisionary Videos (covering ALL IMPORTANT TOPICS) will be uploaded on youtube for frequent revision at your end.
8. Time Scale Diagram approach and Flowchart Technique is adopted to understand each & every concept and for in-depth analysis of all provisions and Judicial Pronouncements with Practical exposure.
9. Preparation & Presentation Tips are shared during classes so that student can give his/her “THE BEST” in exams.
TOPICS – TO BE DISCUSSED IN CLASSES:
*CA. SATISH MANGAL is a fellow member of the institute of chartered accountants of
*He is also first class commerce graduate and post graduate from esteemed
* He has been placed at 1st Rank in merit list throughout his graduation and post graduation.
*He has also been awarded a degree of bachelor in law (LL.B.) by the
*He has vast & rich experience of teaching “DIRECT TAXES” to students of CA (Final) since last 14 years.
*During his 14 years teaching career, he taught thousands of students.
* He has also been a visiting & renowned faculty of the institute of chartered accountants of
* He is favourite amongst the students for his unique teaching style including Time Scale Diagram Approach and Flow Chart Technique for In-Depth Analysis of All Provisions & Judicial Pronouncements.
*He adopts BALANCED APPROACH (i.e. Result orientation & Practical knowledge) in the classes sothat student can easily crack his / her Exam and can easily handle & solve problems from practical life.
* He is an active participant and speaker in conference & seminars relating to “DIRECT TAXES”.